Simply Potatoes® #SimplyThankful Sweepstakes Official Rules
The following are the Official Rules (“Rules") for the Simply Potatoes® #SimplyThankful Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes"). Sweepstakes winners are chosen at random; no judging or competition is involved. In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
1. RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES; NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes winners will be chosen at random. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Crystal Farms Refrigerated Distribution Company (“Sponsor"), a Minnesota corporation with its principal place of business at 301 Carlson Parkway, Suite 400, Minnetonka, MN 55305.
3. ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participants may enter the Sweepstakes once per day. Multiple submissions in a single day will not be accepted. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or altered for any reason, including hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion or incompatibility, will be ineligible. Employees, agents and representatives (and their immediate family members) of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Twitter (“Social Platforms"). You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to social platforms. This Sweepstakes is subject to the terms and conditions of above-mentioned social platforms.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DATES. The Sweepstakes begins on November 1, 2016 and ends on November 8, 2016 at 11:59pm Central Time (“CT"). Winners will be notified by Sponsor via Facebook or Twitter direct message including instructions to redeem. Sponsor is not responsible for undeliverable Facebook messages. If a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the prize, or if a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within two (2) business days after the Facebook direct message is sent, an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
5. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Sweepstakes, participants will need to use a Facebook and/or Twitter account (each a “Social Account") to participate. Creating either Social Account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions (https://www.facebook.com/policies) or (https://twitter.com/tos). If entering via a mobile phone, mobile carrier's data rates may apply. Social Account settings must be set to “public" and/or “unprotected" in order for your Tweets or posts to be viewable by Sponsor. To submit an entry to the Sweepstakes, participants must visit the Simply Potatoes Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/simplypotatoes) or Twitter page (https://twitter.com/simplypotatoes) and follow the specified directions as instructed to enter the Sweepstakes (each a “Submission").
6. PRIZES. Up to eight (8) winners will be selected daily from all eligible submissions. Each daily winner will receive one (1) prize consisting of three (3) Simply Potatoes products, furnished in the form of manufacturer’s coupons, each redeemable for one (1) free package of Simply Potatoes. Winners will be chosen at random. Once a winner is chosen, he/she will be ineligible to win another prize in any Simply Potatoes® Sweepstakes during 2016. All results and decisions are final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable entry period. The approximate retail value of the prize is $16.00 (U.S.). Prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Taxes related to the prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. GENERAL. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice, if the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including, without limitation, because of the lack of entry submissions, incomplete entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. Upon cancellation or termination of the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
By submitting an entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor and its affiliates permission to use and publish your name on Sponsor’s Facebook page and website(s), without further compensation to you. To the extent a license is required for Sponsor to so use and publish your name, such license is granted by your participation in the Sweepstakes.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR YOUR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE.
In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any amount with respect to winner’s or entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Sweepstakes, or for the termination or cancellation of the Sweepstakes.
If any section, provision, term or clause of these Rules shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.